当前位置:高考知识网 > 心情短语 > 正文

超经典的英文心情短语-微笑就像创可贴

更新时间:2023-08-16 15:47:30 高考知识网 www.xjdkctz.com
One day, you will run into a rainbow brilliant person, however thump heart movement.

总有一天,你会遇到一个彩虹般绚烂的人,怦然而心动。

When you love someone you have to learn to let them go.

一但你爱上一个人,你同时需要学会如何放手。

Smiles are like band-aids. They cover up the pain but it still hurts.

微笑就像创可贴。虽然掩饰住了伤口,但是心痛依然。

It's only me who treasures up the memory which belongs to both of us.

明明是两个人的回忆,却只有我一个人珍藏。

Heart gets cold and love gets tired,it's inevitable when you experience love.

心会冷爱会累,这都是爱情必经的过程。

If I see you next to never,how can we say forever.

若你我今生无法再见,又怎说相约到永远。

The affections are like lightning: you cannot tell where they will strike till they have fallen.

爱情就像闪电:你无法预知何时何地它将降临。

People cry,not because they’re week. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.

哭,并不是因为脆弱,而是因为坚强得太久

The longer the explanation, the bigger the lie.

解释的越长,谎言就越大。

Memories can make you smile, but it can very well make you cry hard.

回忆,有时令你嘴角上扬,有时也能让你潸然泪下

The ones that love us never really leave us, and you can always find them in..here.

那些爱我们的人其实从未离去,你可以在你的心里找到他们。

The greatest happiness in life is that you find the one you love is loving you as well.

人生最大的幸福,是发现自己爱的人正好也爱着自己。

Even if someone breaks your heart, there is always someone willing to mend it.

即使有人打碎了你的心,总还是会有人,愿意修补好它。

Sorry, I forgot. You don’t need me anymore.

对不起,我忘了,你已经不再需要我了

Better by far you should forget and smile than that you should remember and be sad.

与其伤心回忆,不如微笑遗忘。

I knew that you have been accompanying me, looks like me, never walks away.

我知道,你一直陪着我,就像我,从未走远。

The recollection adverse current becomewww.xjdkctz.coms the river, submerged your me.

回忆逆流成河,淹没了你我。

Love may fade with the season, but some friendships are year round.

爱情也许会随着季节的变迁而褪去,但友谊会为你全年守侯。

Don't be discouraged; it's often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.

别灰心,往往是最后一把钥匙才能打开锁。

Happiness will never come to those who fail to apPciate what they already have.

幸福不会降临那些不懂欣赏自己拥有的人。

Love is not a matter of counting the days. It's making the days count.

爱情不是数着日子过去,它让每个日子都变得有意义。