当前位置:高考知识网 > 经典台词 > 正文

天堂电影院经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白

更新时间:2023-08-24 20:55:51 高考知识网 www.xjdkctz.com

  《天堂电影院》讲述的是一个成长在意大利西西里岛詹卡多村庄中小孩子的故事。主人翁多多是个古灵精怪的小孩子,而艾费多则是“天堂乐园戏院”的放映师,因为电影的穿针引线,使得他们建立起来亦师亦友的感情。放映师所扮演的是个引领者的角色,在多多的童年、青少年、成年,甚至是老年,一直带领着多多成长。在他死后,他留给多多一盒胶卷,重新串连起多多遗失了三十年的回忆与情感。片中描写了一位热爱电影的小男孩和老放映师忘年之交和小男孩在小镇的成长历程,记录了一段逝去的电影黄金时代。

  经典台词一

  Alfredo: Living here day by day, you think it's the center of the world. You believe nothing will ever change. Then you leave: a year, two years. When you come back, everything's changed. The thread's broken. What you came to find isn't there. What was yours is gone. You have to go away for a long time… many years… before you can come back and find your people. The land where you were born. But now, no. It's not possible. Right now you're blinder than I am.

  阿尔夫莱多:在这里居住了一天又一天,你认为这里就是世界的中心。你相信一切都永不会改变。然后你离开了,一年,两年,当你回来时,一切都变了。那条线断了,你所寻找的并不是这里。你只能再次离开很长时间……很多年……直到你能回来寻找你的人们,你出生的土地。但是现在不可能。现在你比我还要瞎。

  Salvatore: Who said that? Gary Cooper? James Stewart? Henry Fonda? Eh?

  萨尔瓦多:这些是谁说的?加里·库帕?詹姆士·斯图尔特?亨利·福达?嗯?

  Alfredo: No, Toto. Nobody said it. This time it's all me. Life isn't like in the movies. Life… is much harder

  阿尔夫莱多:不是,多多,没有人说过。这次是我自己说的。生活并不像电影,生活……更艰难。

  If you don't walk out, you will think that this is the whole world.

  如果你不出去走走,你就会以为这就是全世界。

  Salvatore:Just that i've always been afraid to come back.And now,after all these years ,I thought I was stronger… that I'd forgottena lot of things. But in fact…I find I'm right backwhere I was…as if I'd never been away.Yet,when I look around ,I don't recognize anyone. And you,Mama…I deserted you.Ran out on you like a banditwithout any explanation.

  萨尔瓦多:有件事,我一直想说其实我很害怕回来。这么多年了,我应该更坚强,更放得开,但事实上,我发现我只是回到了原点仿佛没有离开过。然而,当我环顾四周,我不认识任何人。而你,妈妈我离弃了你。我什么都没解释就跑了

  His Mama:I never asked for any.You don't have to explain to me.I always thought it was goodwhat you did.Why harp on it?You were right to leave. You did what you wanted to do.When I call you,a different woman always answers.But I never heard in any of their voices… that they really loved you. I would've known. All the same ,I'd have liked to see you settled… Loving someone. But your life is there. Here there are only ghosts. Let go,Toto.

  你不用向我解释,我也不需要你的解释。我一直相信你是对的,你何必耿耿于怀呢?你走是对的,你达成了心愿。当我打电话给你,总是不同的女人来接,但我从来没有听到其他任何声音她们真的爱你,我都知道,有时真想看到你安定下来,有心爱的人,但是你是属于罗马,这里太阴沉了。忘了她吧,多多。

  经典台词二

  1.以外表选朋友 以智慧选敌人。

  I choose my friends for looks, my enemies for intelligence.

  2.我要宰了你们! 你们给我走着瞧!

  I'll make mincemeat of you! You'll reckon with me!

  3.我不想再听你讲 我要听别人来讲你 。

  I don't want to hear you talk anymore. I want to hear talk about you.

  4.我跟你说了一次又一次 就像对着墙说的。

  I told you and told you...like talking to a wall.

  5.懦夫才没有这种能耐。

  This is no job for weaklings, traitorous dog.

  6.佩佩 有一天我们会拥有一切,我们会一起远走高飞...过着舒适的生活...在没有人认识我们的地方。

  Pepe, one day we'll have it all。We'll go away together...live the easy life...where no one knows us.

  7.老天啊 他们在接吻!我绝不看色情片。

  My God, they're kissing!I won't watch pornography.

  8.现在电影院需要你 而你也需要电影院。

  Right now the Paradiso needs you and you need the Paradiso

  9.我知道的 虽然我瞎了 但我看得更透彻。

  I know. Now that I've lost my sight I see better.

  10.越是煎熬 越刻骨铭心。

  The bigger the man, the deeper his imprint.

  11.如果他爱上了 他只能忍受,明知道那是个死胡同。

  And if he loves, he suffers,knowing it's a dead-end street.

  12.你刚才说的这些话很美 也很伤感。

  That's nice, what you just said. But sad.

  13.我以圣父圣子圣灵之名赦免你 安心地去吧。

  I absolve you,in the name of the Father,Son and Holy Ghost.Go in peace.

  14.我们每一个人都有所追寻。